- 1 Where is South hoof peninsula in Star Stable?
- 2 How do you unlock the ferry in Star Stable?
- 3 How long does it take to build the bridge in Star Stable?
- 4 What level do you have to be to unlock South hoof SSO?
- 5 How do I get star stable codes?
- 6 How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
- 7 Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
- 8 How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
- 9 What level do you have to be to unlock the Valley of the hidden dinosaur?
- 10 How do I get into the harvest counties SSO?
- 11 Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
- 12 How do I get the Summer House quest in SSO?
Where is South hoof peninsula in Star Stable?
South Hoof Peninsula is a large peninsula on the southernmost part of the map of Jorvik in the game Star Stable Online. This area was released to the public on April 20th, 2016. You must be level 7 in order to receive a quest from James in Fort Pinta that will allow you to gain access to the area.
How do you unlock the ferry in Star Stable?
You can unlock the ferry by riding to the ferry landing and clicking on it. When you’ve found docks that connect to one another, you can use the ferry to travel faster over long distances. You need to be a Star Rider to use the ferry. Travel to both sides of the ferry landing to unlock the route.
How long does it take to build the bridge in Star Stable?
construction site in Moorland. If you cannot afford to purchase extra materials, or choose not to, these quests will take 6 days to complete.
What level do you have to be to unlock South hoof SSO?
To get started with the first South Hoof quests, you need to be a Star Rider and at least level 7. You’ll get a text message from James and you’re going to need to find the parts to build your own boat.
How do I get star stable codes?
Here’s a look at how-to do it step-by-step:
- Go to StarStable.com.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “Account” button and hit the Redeem a Code link.
- Copy a code from our list.
- Paste it in the box under the “Enter your code below” text.
- Hit the Redeem button to receive the reward!
How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
To enter Goldenhills Valley, you need to be at least level 12 and have already completed certain quests in Silverglade, as well as the following quests:
- Mysteries of the circus.
- The meeting in sacred grove.
Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
You need to borrow a shovel from Jasper and dig up the hole in Goldenleaf Woods. You’ll find a chest! To open it, you need to borrow a crowbar from Bob & Rob in the Smuggler’s Cave.
How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
To travel by ferry, simply ride to each ferry dock and click the yellow exclamation mark to activate them. Click the timetable to the left of the gate at each ferry dock to see the arrival time of the next ferry. You may also look at your map to see where the ferries are at!
To enter the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur, you need to be a Star Rider and: Be at least at level 16. Have the reputation level Friendly with Valedale. Have completed the quest where you help Nic Stoneground fly away with his balloon.
How do I get into the harvest counties SSO?
– To get to the Harvest Counties you need to have finished repairing the bridge between Silverglade and the Harvest Counties. If you haven’t finished the bridge repairs you can now speed up this process buying some of the materials you need from Billy Bulldozer at the G.E.D. work site in Moorland.
Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
Crescent Moon Village is a village in Epona.
How do I get the Summer House quest in SSO?
1. You need to help Helga with her family’s summer house. Unlocking New Areas
- You need to do the quests where you help James get a delivery from Jorvik City Plaza.
- You need to be Level 9.
- You’ll get a new quest from the Janitor in which you’ll get to explore more of this lovely city.
- You also must be a Star Rider.