- 1 How do you get to South Hoof Peninsula in Star Stable?
- 2 Where is South hoof farm in Star Stable?
- 3 What level does Star Stable go up to?
- 4 What level do you have to be to unlock Epona in Star Stable 2020?
- 5 How do you unlock a South hooves?
- 6 How do I unlock Epona SSO?
- 7 Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
- 8 How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
- 9 How do I get the Summer House quest in SSO?
- 10 How long does it take to Max a horse SSO?
- 11 How many star coins does it take to Max a horse?
- 12 What time do Star Stable races reset?
- 13 What level do you have to be to unlock the Valley of the hidden dinosaur?
- 14 Where is Ms Drake SSO?
- 15 Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
How do you get to South Hoof Peninsula in Star Stable?
South Hoof Peninsula is a large peninsula on the southernmost part of the map of Jorvik in the game Star Stable Online. This area was released to the public on April 20th, 2016. You must be level 7 in order to receive a quest from James in Fort Pinta that will allow you to gain access to the area.
Where is South hoof farm in Star Stable?
The South Hoof Farm is a farm located in South Hoof Peninsula. When you have reached level 7, you will receive a quest to gain access. After you save Madison’s family, you will be requested to finish the farm. Located on the farm, are multiple shops, selling items varying from clothing, tack, and decoration.
What level does Star Stable go up to?
Star Stable Online The current highest level for the player is 23 via normal gameplay (30 with mods) while the highest level for your horse is 15.
What level do you have to be to unlock Epona in Star Stable 2020?
In addition to being level 16, to enter Epona you will need to have completed the following: – Helped Helga with her summer cottage. -Be friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and left Ms. Drakes report with Herman.
How do you unlock a South hooves?
To get started with the first South Hoof quests, you need to be a Star Rider and at least level 7. You’ll get a text message from James and you’re going to need to find the parts to build your own boat. A friendly girl named Elin will help you out though, so don’t worry!
How do I unlock Epona SSO?
To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and:
- Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage.
- Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake’s report about GED’s future plans to Herman.
Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
You need to borrow a shovel from Jasper and dig up the hole in Goldenleaf Woods. You’ll find a chest! To open it, you need to borrow a crowbar from Bob & Rob in the Smuggler’s Cave.
How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
To enter Goldenhills Valley, you need to be at least level 12 and have already completed certain quests in Silverglade, as well as the following quests:
- Mysteries of the circus.
- The meeting in sacred grove.
How do I get the Summer House quest in SSO?
1. You need to help Helga with her family’s summer house. Unlocking New Areas
- You need to do the quests where you help James get a delivery from Jorvik City Plaza.
- You need to be Level 9.
- You’ll get a new quest from the Janitor in which you’ll get to explore more of this lovely city.
- You also must be a Star Rider.
How long does it take to Max a horse SSO?
Experience Points and Leveling MEANING: it takes exactly 5 days without buying any levels to max a horse.
How many star coins does it take to Max a horse?
The price to train a horse depends on which level it has reached. The price increases by 25 Star Coins every level. It costs 2625 Star Coins in total to train a horse from Level 1 to Level 15.
What time do Star Stable races reset?
Every day the servers reset at 4:00 am.
To enter the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur, you need to be a Star Rider and: Be at least at level 16. Have the reputation level Friendly with Valedale. Have completed the quest where you help Nic Stoneground fly away with his balloon.
Where is Ms Drake SSO?
Drake is the manager of Jarlaheim’s G.E.D office and has several available tasks for the player, in order to earn reputation. Large amounts of reputation with Jarlaheim’s G.E.D office will unlock several items in the “G.E.D – company” Shop, Located in Jarlaheim.
Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
Crescent Moon Village is a village in Epona.