- 1 Where is the Jarlaheim Star Shop?
- 2 Where is South hoof farm in Star Stable?
- 3 How do you unlock South hoof in Star Stable?
- 4 What is the bonus shop in Star Stable?
- 5 Where is the lifetime store in SSO?
- 6 Where is heavy metal scissors in Star Stable?
- 7 How do I unlock Epona SSO?
- 8 Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
- 9 How do I get the Summer House quest in SSO?
- 10 How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
- 11 How do I get star stable codes?
- 12 How do you get a lifetime star rider?
Where is the Jarlaheim Star Shop?
A shop opposite the fountain in Jarlaheim’s main square.
Where is South hoof farm in Star Stable?
The South Hoof Farm is a farm located in South Hoof Peninsula. When you have reached level 7, you will receive a quest to gain access. After you save Madison’s family, you will be requested to finish the farm. Located on the farm, are multiple shops, selling items varying from clothing, tack, and decoration.
How do you unlock South hoof in Star Stable?
To get started with the first South Hoof quests, you need to be a Star Rider and at least level 7. You’ll get a text message from James and you’re going to need to find the parts to build your own boat. A friendly girl named Elin will help you out though, so don’t worry!
What is the bonus shop in Star Stable?
The Bonus Shop is available for Star Riders with the Pay-Once option and can be found in Moorland. It offers a wide range of great items – for free! All you need to do is visit the shop and choose your items. Here is where you can find the shop!
Where is the lifetime store in SSO?
Right there in Moorland in the usual spot, you’ll now find a one-stop superstore packed with all the free items that have ever been given to Lifetime SR members, available for you to pick up completely free of charge! The store has a sweet new look, making it way easier to shop for fantastic freebies anytime you like!
Where is heavy metal scissors in Star Stable?
Ride there and check out the new and awesome clothes! New beauty shop: – A new beauty shop has opened in Jarlaheim! This groovy salon is named Heavy Metal Scissors, and offers awesome haircuts and make-up for those who want to stand out in a crowd!
How do I unlock Epona SSO?
To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and:
- Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage.
- Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake’s report about GED’s future plans to Herman.
Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
You need to borrow a shovel from Jasper and dig up the hole in Goldenleaf Woods. You’ll find a chest! To open it, you need to borrow a crowbar from Bob & Rob in the Smuggler’s Cave.
How do I get the Summer House quest in SSO?
1. You need to help Helga with her family’s summer house. Unlocking New Areas
- You need to do the quests where you help James get a delivery from Jorvik City Plaza.
- You need to be Level 9.
- You’ll get a new quest from the Janitor in which you’ll get to explore more of this lovely city.
- You also must be a Star Rider.
How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
To enter Goldenhills Valley, you need to be at least level 12 and have already completed certain quests in Silverglade, as well as the following quests:
- Mysteries of the circus.
- The meeting in sacred grove.
How do I get star stable codes?
Here’s a look at how-to do it step-by-step:
- Go to StarStable.com.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “Account” button and hit the Redeem a Code link.
- Copy a code from our list.
- Paste it in the box under the “Enter your code below” text.
- Hit the Redeem button to receive the reward!
How do you get a lifetime star rider?
On Star Stable Online website you’ll be able to select which Star Rider subscription you’d like to buy. You can subscribe for a month, three months, or choose a Lifetime subscription. There is also a pay by mobile option.