- 1 Where is South Hoof Peninsula in Star Stable?
- 2 How do you unlock the ferry to SSO?
- 3 How long does it take to build the bridge in Star Stable?
- 4 How do you unlock the Fort Pinta SSO?
- 5 What level do you have to be to unlock South hoof SSO?
- 6 How do I unlock Epona SSO?
- 7 How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
- 8 What level do you have to be to unlock the Valley of the hidden dinosaur?
- 9 Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
- 10 Where is the harvest countries in Star Stable?
- 11 Will Ayla and Umbra come back SSO?
- 12 What level do you unlock Epona SSO 2020?
- 13 How do I get to Pandoria SSO 2020?
Where is South Hoof Peninsula in Star Stable?
South Hoof Peninsula is a large peninsula on the southernmost part of the map of Jorvik in the game Star Stable Online. This area was released to the public on April 20th, 2016. You must be level 7 in order to receive a quest from James in Fort Pinta that will allow you to gain access to the area.
How do you unlock the ferry to SSO?
You can unlock the ferry by riding to the ferry landing and clicking on it. When you’ve found docks that connect to one another, you can use the ferry to travel faster over long distances. You need to be a Star Rider to use the ferry. Travel to both sides of the ferry landing to unlock the route.
How long does it take to build the bridge in Star Stable?
construction site in Moorland. If you cannot afford to purchase extra materials, or choose not to, these quests will take 6 days to complete.
How do you unlock the Fort Pinta SSO?
Will you make it? By helping James (but especially Mayor Peanut) out, you’ll unlock a brand new permanent race in Fort Pinta! To be able to unlock this race, you must be a Star Rider and have finished the quest where you first meet Ricky Winterwell in Epona. Help Mayor Peanut find a personal trainer!
What level do you have to be to unlock South hoof SSO?
To get started with the first South Hoof quests, you need to be a Star Rider and at least level 7. You’ll get a text message from James and you’re going to need to find the parts to build your own boat.
How do I unlock Epona SSO?
To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and:
- Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage.
- Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake’s report about GED’s future plans to Herman.
How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
To travel by ferry, simply ride to each ferry dock and click the yellow exclamation mark to activate them. Click the timetable to the left of the gate at each ferry dock to see the arrival time of the next ferry. You may also look at your map to see where the ferries are at!
To enter the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur, you need to be a Star Rider and: Be at least at level 16. Have the reputation level Friendly with Valedale. Have completed the quest where you help Nic Stoneground fly away with his balloon.
Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
Crescent Moon Village is a village in Epona.
Where is the harvest countries in Star Stable?
The Harvest Counties is a large area in Jorvik.
Will Ayla and Umbra come back SSO?
Ewa at Goldenleaf Stables is a huge fan of both show jumping and cross country, so she decided to mix the best of both events and set up a special NEW race like nothing Jorvik has ever seen! Ayla and Umbra will return to Jorvik at some point in the future!
What level do you unlock Epona SSO 2020?
As of right now (December 2015) it unlocks about halfway through level 16, once you have completed all of the following story arcs: Help Helga the German tourist with their summer house. [Day 55] Infiltrate the Jarlaheim G.E.D.
How do I get to Pandoria SSO 2020?
The portal appears in one of seven locations, somewhere on Jorvik every day. The portal will appear as a bunch of pink sparkles, When a player approaches the sparkles they will transform into a large pink portal. Once the portal is fully formed, players may simply walk into it and will be transported to Pandoria.