- 1 How do you get to South Hoof Peninsula SSO?
- 2 Where is South hoof farm in SSO?
- 3 How do you unlock the ferry to SSO?
- 4 Where is Loretta in SSO?
- 5 How do I unlock Epona SSO?
- 6 How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
- 7 Where is Hugh at the Rescue Ranch in SSO?
- 8 Where is Rescue Ranch in SSO?
- 9 Where is the ferry in SSO?
- 10 How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
- 11 What breed is Lorettas horse SSO?
- 12 Where can I buy jorvik Warmbloods?
How do you get to South Hoof Peninsula SSO?
To get started with the first South Hoof quests, you need to be a Star Rider and at least level 7. You’ll get a text message from James and you’re going to need to find the parts to build your own boat. A friendly girl named Elin will help you out though, so don’t worry!
Where is South hoof farm in SSO?
The South Hoof Farm is a farm located in South Hoof Peninsula. When you have reached level 7, you will receive a quest to gain access. After you save Madison’s family, you will be requested to finish the farm.
How do you unlock the ferry to SSO?
You can unlock the ferry by riding to the ferry landing and clicking on it. When you’ve found docks that connect to one another, you can use the ferry to travel faster over long distances. You need to be a Star Rider to use the ferry. Travel to both sides of the ferry landing to unlock the route.
Where is Loretta in SSO?
Follow the green dot out of the stable to the north, and directly outside the gate you’ll find Loretta on her big white horse.
How do I unlock Epona SSO?
To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and:
- Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage.
- Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake’s report about GED’s future plans to Herman.
How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
To enter Goldenhills Valley, you need to be at least level 12 and have already completed certain quests in Silverglade, as well as the following quests:
- Mysteries of the circus.
- The meeting in sacred grove.
Where is Hugh at the Rescue Ranch in SSO?
Hugh Shepherd is a Veterinarian and Physical Therapist who runs the Rescue Ranch on South Hoof Peninsula.
Where is Rescue Ranch in SSO?
The Rescue Ranch is the rebuilt South Hoof Farm, on South Hoof Peninsula. Hugh Shepherd is a NPC you will meet in the game, and will give you quests to help him rebuild the farm. The player will eventually be able to have their Home stable at the ranch.
Where is the ferry in SSO?
South Hoof Ferry Landing is located on the northeastern side of South Hoof Peninsula.
How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
To travel by ferry, simply ride to each ferry dock and click the yellow exclamation mark to activate them. Click the timetable to the left of the gate at each ferry dock to see the arrival time of the next ferry. You may also look at your map to see where the ferries are at!
What breed is Lorettas horse SSO?
Appearance. Bartok appeared as a light grey Jorvik Warmblood, wore a Bobcats saddlepad, and his white mane done up in button braids.
Where can I buy jorvik Warmbloods?
The Jorvik Warmblood is a horse breed available in Starshine Legacy and Star Stable Online.