- 1 How do you unlock South Hoof Peninsula?
- 2 How do you unlock the ferry in SSO?
- 3 Where is South Hoof Peninsula in Star Stable?
- 4 How long does it take to build the bridge in Star Stable?
- 5 How do I unlock Epona SSO?
- 6 How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
- 7 How do I get star stable codes?
- 8 How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
- 9 How do you get Star Coins on Star Stable?
- 10 Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
- 11 What level do you have to be to unlock the Valley of the hidden dinosaur?
- 12 What level do you have to be to unlock the harvest counties in Star Stable?
- 13 Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
How do you unlock South Hoof Peninsula?
To get started with the first South Hoof quests, you need to be a Star Rider and at least level 7. You’ll get a text message from James and you’re going to need to find the parts to build your own boat. A friendly girl named Elin will help you out though, so don’t worry!
How do you unlock the ferry in SSO?
You can unlock the ferry by riding to the ferry landing and clicking on it. When you’ve found docks that connect to one another, you can use the ferry to travel faster over long distances. You need to be a Star Rider to use the ferry. Travel to both sides of the ferry landing to unlock the route.
Where is South Hoof Peninsula in Star Stable?
South Hoof Peninsula is a large peninsula on the southernmost part of the map of Jorvik in the game Star Stable Online. This area was released to the public on April 20th, 2016. You must be level 7 in order to receive a quest from James in Fort Pinta that will allow you to gain access to the area.
How long does it take to build the bridge in Star Stable?
construction site in Moorland. If you cannot afford to purchase extra materials, or choose not to, these quests will take 6 days to complete.
How do I unlock Epona SSO?
To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and:
- Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage.
- Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake’s report about GED’s future plans to Herman.
How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
To enter Goldenhills Valley, you need to be at least level 12 and have already completed certain quests in Silverglade, as well as the following quests:
- Mysteries of the circus.
- The meeting in sacred grove.
How do I get star stable codes?
Here’s a look at how-to do it step-by-step:
- Go to StarStable.com.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “Account” button and hit the Redeem a Code link.
- Copy a code from our list.
- Paste it in the box under the “Enter your code below” text.
- Hit the Redeem button to receive the reward!
How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
To travel by ferry, simply ride to each ferry dock and click the yellow exclamation mark to activate them. Click the timetable to the left of the gate at each ferry dock to see the arrival time of the next ferry. You may also look at your map to see where the ferries are at!
How do you get Star Coins on Star Stable?
There are a few ways you can get Star Coins in Star Stable.
- Sign Up as a Star Rider. The first is to sign up as a premium, Star Rider member.
- Buy Them from the Official Store Website.
- Star Coin Event Giveaways.
Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
You need to borrow a shovel from Jasper and dig up the hole in Goldenleaf Woods. You’ll find a chest! To open it, you need to borrow a crowbar from Bob & Rob in the Smuggler’s Cave.
To enter the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur, you need to be a Star Rider and: Be at least at level 16. Have the reputation level Friendly with Valedale. Have completed the quest where you help Nic Stoneground fly away with his balloon.
What level do you have to be to unlock the harvest counties in Star Stable?
– To get to the Harvest Counties you need to have finished repairing the bridge between Silverglade and the Harvest Counties. If you haven’t finished the bridge repairs you can now speed up this process buying some of the materials you need from Billy Bulldozer at the G.E.D. work site in Moorland.
Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
Crescent Moon Village is a village in Epona.