- 1 How do you unlock the ferry in SSO?
- 2 How long does it take to build the bridge in Star Stable?
- 3 Where is Holly in Star Stable?
- 4 How do you unlock a South hooves?
- 5 How do I unlock Epona SSO?
- 6 What level do you have to be to unlock the Valley of the hidden dinosaur?
- 7 What level do you have to be to unlock the harvest counties in Star Stable?
- 8 Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
- 9 Where is Rescue Ranch in SSO?
- 10 Where is Hugh at the Rescue Ranch in SSO?
How do you unlock the ferry in SSO?
You can unlock the ferry by riding to the ferry landing and clicking on it. When you’ve found docks that connect to one another, you can use the ferry to travel faster over long distances. You need to be a Star Rider to use the ferry. Travel to both sides of the ferry landing to unlock the route.
How long does it take to build the bridge in Star Stable?
construction site in Moorland. If you cannot afford to purchase extra materials, or choose not to, these quests will take 6 days to complete.
Where is Holly in Star Stable?
Holly was born and raised in Los Angeles, where she met Erik and Madison Hightower. She and Madison immediately began to bond while it took time for her to warm up to Erik. She fell in love and married Erik. They decided to move to South Hoof Peninsula.
How do you unlock a South hooves?
To get started with the first South Hoof quests, you need to be a Star Rider and at least level 7. You’ll get a text message from James and you’re going to need to find the parts to build your own boat. A friendly girl named Elin will help you out though, so don’t worry!
How do I unlock Epona SSO?
To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and:
- Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage.
- Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake’s report about GED’s future plans to Herman.
To enter the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur, you need to be a Star Rider and: Be at least at level 16. Have the reputation level Friendly with Valedale. Have completed the quest where you help Nic Stoneground fly away with his balloon.
What level do you have to be to unlock the harvest counties in Star Stable?
– To get to the Harvest Counties you need to have finished repairing the bridge between Silverglade and the Harvest Counties. If you haven’t finished the bridge repairs you can now speed up this process buying some of the materials you need from Billy Bulldozer at the G.E.D. work site in Moorland.
Where is Crescent Moon Village Star Stable?
Crescent Moon Village is a village in Epona.
Where is Rescue Ranch in SSO?
The Rescue Ranch is the rebuilt South Hoof Farm, on South Hoof Peninsula. Hugh Shepherd is a NPC you will meet in the game, and will give you quests to help him rebuild the farm. The player will eventually be able to have their Home stable at the ranch.
Where is Hugh at the Rescue Ranch in SSO?
Hugh Shepherd is a Veterinarian and Physical Therapist who runs the Rescue Ranch on South Hoof Peninsula.