- 1 How do you unlock the south hoof in Star Stable?
- 2 Where is South hoof farm in SSO?
- 3 Can you still get Spirit on Star Stable?
- 4 How do you unlock the ferry to SSO?
- 5 How do I unlock Epona SSO?
- 6 How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
- 7 Where is Hugh at the Rescue Ranch in SSO?
- 8 Where is Holly in Star Stable?
- 9 Where are the Chincoteague ponies SSO?
- 10 How do you get spirits in Star Stable 2021?
- 11 Can you buy horses with jorvik shillings?
- 12 What year did spirit leave SSO?
- 13 How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
How do you unlock the south hoof in Star Stable?
To get started with the first South Hoof quests, you need to be a Star Rider and at least level 7. You’ll get a text message from James and you’re going to need to find the parts to build your own boat. A friendly girl named Elin will help you out though, so don’t worry!
Where is South hoof farm in SSO?
The South Hoof Farm is a farm located in South Hoof Peninsula. When you have reached level 7, you will receive a quest to gain access. After you save Madison’s family, you will be requested to finish the farm.
Can you still get Spirit on Star Stable?
No, Spirit will not be returning. He’s returning to our friends at Dreamworks, who were kind enough to let him visit us for a period of time!
How do you unlock the ferry to SSO?
You can unlock the ferry by riding to the ferry landing and clicking on it. When you’ve found docks that connect to one another, you can use the ferry to travel faster over long distances. You need to be a Star Rider to use the ferry. Travel to both sides of the ferry landing to unlock the route.
How do I unlock Epona SSO?
To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and:
- Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage.
- Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake’s report about GED’s future plans to Herman.
How do you unlock Goldenhills Valley in Star Stable?
To enter Goldenhills Valley, you need to be at least level 12 and have already completed certain quests in Silverglade, as well as the following quests:
- Mysteries of the circus.
- The meeting in sacred grove.
Where is Hugh at the Rescue Ranch in SSO?
Hugh Shepherd is a Veterinarian and Physical Therapist who runs the Rescue Ranch on South Hoof Peninsula.
Where is Holly in Star Stable?
Holly was born and raised in Los Angeles, where she met Erik and Madison Hightower. She and Madison immediately began to bond while it took time for her to warm up to Erik. She fell in love and married Erik. They decided to move to South Hoof Peninsula.
Where are the Chincoteague ponies SSO?
The updated Chincoteague Pony! Where can I get it? One of the ponies is located in Fort Pinta, while the other two can be found at the South Hoof Peninsula Farm.
How do you get spirits in Star Stable 2021?
How can I get Spirit to my stable? When you complete enough quests with Spirit to reach the reputation level Admired you will be able to buy a special Miradero apple from the new Spirit shop in Fort Pinta. When you feed the apple to Spirit he’ll move into your stable.
Can you buy horses with jorvik shillings?
No. Horses can only be purchased with Star Coins.
What year did spirit leave SSO?
1 Note: Spirit and his store left the game permanently May 29th, 2019.
How do you use the ferry in Star Stable?
To travel by ferry, simply ride to each ferry dock and click the yellow exclamation mark to activate them. Click the timetable to the left of the gate at each ferry dock to see the arrival time of the next ferry. You may also look at your map to see where the ferries are at!